Lake McGarity Nature Viewing Site at Campbell Park

Lake McGarity at Campbell Park

See the route

CAMPBELL PARK

1315 Briarwood Avenue

Deltona, FL

ADOPTED BY PARKS & RECREATION ADVISORY BOARD          

This park is named after William H. Campbell, a member of one of Deltona’s founding families and was rededicated on

April 1st, 2008.

Campbell Park undertook a $400,000 renovation project during the first quarter of 2008. This project was funded through grants from the Florida Recreation Development Assistance Program (FRDAP), originally obtained in 2006.

Campbell Park is situated on 14 acres and contains:

Floating dock/ 2 fishing piers

Water front boardwalk

2 story gazebo overlook

Beach volleyball court

Tennis court w/lights (one)

Playground (3-12 year olds)

Walking trail

Pavilions

Restrooms

 

 


1